How We Help You With Diagnostic Tests:
In order for our doctors to provide you with the most effective and specialized care, we will administer diagnostic tests.
These diagnostic tests will provide your Heart and Health doctor the ability to make a treatment plan that will be the best for your long-term health.
Some of the assessment tests that we offer at our North Babylon office include:
- Carotid Doppler – an ultrasound of the arteries of the Neck. Used to determine if a blockage exists.
- T-Wave Test – used to identify an electrical frequency issue of the heart.
- Radiation Free Stress Testing / Stress Echocardiography – used to identify potential risk factors of future cardiac failure of the heart.
- Echocardiogram – provides in-depth information on the condition of the heart, including chambers and valves.
- Holter & Event Monitoring –diagnose issues of the heart that are associated with dizziness and blackout spells.
- Metabolic Testing – provides analysis into the way your body metabolizes food explicitly to help improve your weight and quality of life.
- Peripheral Vascular Studies – often used to diagnose pain in the legs to determine if there is a vascular issue.
Whether you are from Nassau County or Suffolk County, our patients find that our North Babylon office is conveniently located for all of their medical needs.