Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms:
- Feeling of malaise or overall weakness
- Chest pain while breathing (pleurisy)
- Loss of appetite
- Trouble sleeping
- Hard bumps under the arm skin
- Eye discharge
- Dry, irritated, inflamed, itchy eyes
- Dry mouth
Contact our professional staff at Heart & Health Medical today for a diagnosis if you are experiencing these symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis.
The Arthritis Foundation says over 27 million Americans are affected by osteoarthritis; Long Island residents have Heart & Health Medical to turn to for expert diagnosis and effective treatment options specifically designed for each individual. Since everyone’s symptoms and pain is different, each patient gets their own treatment plan. Osteoarthritis is a chronic joint condition, one of the most common of the generative joint diseases. People of all ages are affected, but it mainly hits people over 65. However, osteoarthritis could be managed if a high potency cbd cream is used as a form of treatment.
The cartilage covering the ends of the bones, where they meet in the joint, starts to break down and wear down. This forces the joint to stop functioning as it once did because of the lack of cartilage. Once it wears down the rough ends will start to cause friction and then the bones will rub together. The additional stress on the bones in the joint can make it challenging and hard to walk or even go up and downstairs. This is not all that happens. Osteoarthritis can lead to other conditions. Over time, as the joint deteriorates, the joint components begin to have problems too. Bone fragments and or cartilage may break off and float in the joint fluid, resulting in pain and irritation. Bone spurs may develop at the bone ends, damaging the tissue around the joint, also painful experience. Sometimes the joint loses the ability to absorb shock. For anyone who is feeling any pain similar to this and you think it may be Osteoarthritis, then you need to contact a medical professional as soon as possible so they can start with any treatment that you may need. To help manage the pain in the meantime, you may want to try a treatment that you wouldn’t normally consider. THC wax such as budder has been known to help with people suffering from chronic pain, such as Osteoarthritis. You may want to think about using this type of treatment until you can visit your doctor. We all know how important our health is, so if there is anything you can do to make you feel better, why wouldn’t you go for it? Plus, with it being as simple as checking out sites like https://www.mygreensolution.ca, hopefully, you find a solution to managing the pain of your arthritis on your own.
Additional Osteoarthritis Symptoms
- Stiffness, especially in the morning, and after sitting, standing, or resting for a period of time.
- Pain and stiffness felt from arthritis can be felt most commonly in the lower body regions.
- Symptoms of pain from arthritis in hands are common of osteoarthritis and causes stiffness and swelling too. This includes swelling in the fingers and wrists.
- People affected from arthritis in hands often times have difficulty holding onto objects, making needlework or writing with a pen hard and painful.
- Many people experience pain from arthritis in knees, back, and their hips. All of the joints in these regions may become inflamed and stiff. Many even end up with painful, swollen foot arthritis.
- Arthritis in shoulders and the upper back region isn’t as common, but for those who suffer in their shoulders, it is challenging to lift objects and raise their arms over their head.
Our professional staff and Board-Certified physicians at Heart & Health Medical know how to treat arthritis, plus we know what supplements for arthritis are helpful. We are ready to help you with your arthritis treatments and get you back to moving in life again! If you are feeling the painful, stiff signs of arthritis, don’t wait any longer.