Complimentary Heart Evaluations February 1-29th
Heart and Health Educational Foundation, a non-profit that provides medical care to underserved residents of Long Island, in association with Heart & Health Medical, is providing complimentary heart evaluations at all four of its Long Island locations between February 1st – 29th in celebration of Heart Month.
Schedule your screening, as well as a screening for your loved ones, today, and help fight heart disease through early detection, prevention, and lifestyle change.
Top 6 Reasons To Get Your Heart Screen
- Heart Disease is the Leading Cause of Death
- Heart Disease Affects 48.5% of Americans
- Heart Screenings are Quick and Pain-Free
- Early Detection is the Most Important Factor in Treating Heart Disease
- Lifestyle Change is crucial for Preventing and Treating Heart Disease
- Heart & Health is Offering Complimentary Heart Screening the Entire Month of February